Buddha Institute of Health Education (B.I.H.E) is established in the year 2015. This institute is situated in the vicinity in Rajgir (Bihar). Shanti Education and Social Trust and its promoter has a meaningful and successful vision to promote Health Education to the community, especially to the poor and down trodden people.
Our mission is to help current nurses reach their educational and career goals. Our extensive research resulted in a list of highly-ranked schools and degree program that offer a variety of options for students.
Admission Criteria for ANM Program :
-   The Minimum age for admission be 17 Years on or Before 31st December of the Year in Which admission is sought.
-   The Maximum age for Admission shall be 35 Years.
-   The Minimum Education Requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Bilogy, Business studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology & Philosophy) & English from any recognized board.
-   Student should be medically fit.
-   Student Qualififed in 10+2 Arts or Science Examination conducted by national institute of open school.
-   Student shall be admitted once in a year.
-   50% Reservation for students who were selected from Bihar DCECE/BCECE Board.